Friday 18 September 2009

34 weeks

Seriously where has the time gone?
It only seems like yesterday when we were trying to conceive so to speak, its crazy to think that our little man is due in just 6 weeks and will be full term in 3! Eeeek!! I really need to get my backside in gear and get stuff sorted out.
This weekend I have washed most of the baby clothes and been and got our moses basket from my boyfriends mum’s house so that I can wash all lining and everything from that in preparation. Its starting to feel so much more real now. I know that sounds mad especially when my belly has grown so much since the beginning but seeing some of his clothes on the washing line and his little bed in our house is so exciting.

Our little man now weighs about 5lbs and is around 45cm long from head to toe. He's filling out and getting rounder – he’ll need his fat layers later to regulate his body temperature. He is taking calcium from me to lay down lots of bone, so I better get drinking some more milk which is certainly not any such hardship as its good for my heartburn, especially chocolate mars bar milk – trust me, if you haven’t tried it then do!! heehee.


Starting NCT classes next week, I’m really looking forward to them as I will get to meet some local pregnant ladies and learn some more about whats to come and my options during labour. Hopefully I should also be finishing work tomorrow, other people in my team have been told that I am finishing although my boss hasn’t actually told me, how bad is that! Anyway, don’t get me started on that. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment