Saturday 17 October 2009

My surprise baby shower

4th October:

I just had to share my day with you. My boyfriends mum invited me out to a girly lunch today earlier this week with her and my boyfriend's stepsisters, i thought great, haven't been out to lunch for a while, its not unusual for her to go out to lunch in the slightest so i thought nothing more of it. When she picked me up she said she thought we'd go to frankie and bennys as the girls like it and so do i, no complaints here i thought!

It turns out that my sister had organised a baby shower for me!!!
It was so nice, we got there and there was my mum, sister, sisters mother in law and a few of my best friends who i've known for years as we went to school together.

My mum made this gorgeous cake:

The baby on the top is actually fully handmade including the face and hands, my mum is so clever!!

We had a gorgeous meal followed by my favourite dessert - cinnamon waffle crunch, (yummy!!!). I also got some lovely presents too - vests, sleep suits, a lovely photo album, a babies first thing that hangs on the wall which has got space for hand/foot prints, pics etc. Plus some random baby bits like booties, muslin squares, scratchmits and socks etc.

I feel so spoilt and actually had absolutely no idea that my sister had had planned it. She is an absolute star!!

No comments:

Post a Comment